The Innovative and Preferred
Plastic Film Producer
To maximize shareholder value.
To fullfill customer’s requirement, goverment regulatory and international standars by comply with Quality, food safety & environmental occupational health and safety management systems.
To enhance customer’s business throught innovative solutions.
Choice of career path advancement in plastic film industry.
To prevent work accident, work-related illness & food-bourne illness.
Continuous improvement to create a safe and comfortable workplace, also quality & food safety products.
Participate in effort to improve enviromental protection by minimizing waste produced, adopting pollution preventive practices and practice responsible use of energy.
Behave and act in a manner consistent with the Company’s values, rules and code of ethics to achieve its goals
Responsible for excellence in all the Company’s endeavors
- Commissioned the 2nd BOPP line in Malaysia to make total production capacity of 21.000 tons/year
- Commissioned the 1st BOPET in Indonesia with production capacity of 13.000 tons/year under brand name of “Areta”
- Commissioned the 1st Metalizing line in Indonesia
- Commissioned the 1st Coating line in Indonesia
- Upgraded ISO 9001:2000 to 9001:2008
- Rebranding corporate identity from “Argha Karya” to “Argha”
- Commissioned the 6th BOPP line in Indonesia to make total production capacity of both facilities 85.000 tons/year
- Commissioned the 3rd Coating line in Indonesia
- Commissioned the 7th BOPP line with latest 5 layers technology in Indonesia to make total production capacity of boths facilites 120.000 tons/year
- Commissioned the 3rd Metalizing and 4th Coating line in Indonesia
- Upgraded ISO 9001:2008 to 9001:2015
- Obtained FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System Certification (ISO 22000:2005 version)
- Commissioned of 4th Metalizing line in Indonesia
- Dismantle the 2rd & 3rd BOPP line Production to make total production capacity of both facilities 110.000 tons/year
- Implemented Ecovadis
- Obtained SMK3 or Occupational safety and health Management System
- Upgraded FSSC22000 (ISO22000:2005 version) to FSSC22000 version 4.1
- Obtained ISO14001;2015 Environmental Management System Certification
- Strategic decision for new investment of another 5layers BOOP line